Hotel Reservation Information
Hotel Reservations open January 2, 2017 at 10:00 am (CST).
The 2017 NAYC hotel reservations will be handled exclusively through Connections Housing, which will offer hotels in the Indianapolis area at discounted rates for NAYC guests. ANY HOTELS RESERVED OUTSIDE OF CONNECTIONS HOUSING are subject to cancellation. In order to register for NAYC you must reserve your room through Connections Housing. Please see NEW Housing Exception / Book the Block Policy below.
Instructions for making a NAYC hotel reservation:
1) Click on the NAYC Hotel Reservation button above.
2) Complete the online form with all the required information. Note: this first step in the process is the opportunity to “block” rooms at your preferred hotel.
3) After selecting "Submit Request" on the online form, you will receive an email confirming that your “Housing Request” information has been received. This email will provide a “Housing Request Confirmation” number.
4) Block requests will be processed by Connections Housing beginning on January 2nd. An email detailing your confirmed hotel placement, along with “booking” instructions, will be emailed as block requests are processed.
5) No calls will be accepted by Connections Housing, but if you have any questions, you may send an email to email@example.com.
6) As the event draws closer, Connections Housing will communicate with the group leader through email to finalize the “booking” process by confirming the reservation dates and requesting a rooming list with individual names.
7) Please review the “Policies and Guidelines” for important information and key dates related to the blocking and booking process.
NEW - Housing Exception / Book the Block Policy - Exception Form Link
We are delighted that you are planning to attend North American Youth Congress (NAYC). With a significantly larger venue secured to host the event and in anticipation of record attendance, the United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI) has implemented a policy that requires all NAYC 2017 attendees to stay within the official housing block, managed by Connections Housing. Housing information will be available on Monday, January 2, 2017, at 10:00 AM CST.
UPCI is implementing this “Booking the Block” policy to ensure that the 2017 North American Youth Congress and Bible Quiz Tournament will be recognized as an official citywide event in order to receive priority booking for future years in Indianapolis, Indiana. By “Booking the Block”, it allows UPCI to keep costs down for attendees and provide many more options and benefits for everyone. It will be mandatory that all attendees for the 2017 North American Youth Congress and Bible Quiz Tournament book with Connections Housing in order to attend the Youth Congress and/or Bible Quiz events.
We understand that some attendees may have family in the area, or attendees may want to book rooms using hotel reward points, and therefore we do offer a few exceptions to this mandatory booking policy. In order to be eligible for this exception, an exemption form must be completed and submitted to Connections Housing. Some exemption examples include:
- Booking with hotel points
- Military or government discount
- Staying with friends/family
- Live within 60 miles of Lucas Oil Stadium
Please note, one form must be completed for each church. Once your exemption request has been received, Connections Housing will notify you within 5-business days if the request for exemption has been approved. If the exemption request is denied, please understand that your room(s) must be booked through Connections Housing at www.northamericanyouthcongress.com in order to attend the event.
Benefits of booking through Connections Housing:
- Best Rates: UPCI has gone to great lengths to ensure your rates are the lowest offered by the hotel over the North American Youth Congress dates, and are only available to attendees who book through Connections Housing.
- Book with Confidence: Unlike some alternatives, Connections Housings’ special rates are contracted and delivered as promised.
- Support North American Youth Congress: Support the hotels that support UPCI.
- Networking Opportunities: Stay at hotels with other North American Youth Congress and Bible Quiz attendees.
- Rest Easy: We are ready to assist and protect you regarding any hotel issues that may occur before, during, or after your stay. Our staff is on-site and on call 24/7 leading up to, and during the event.
Reservations may be cancelled without penalty until June 30, 2017. After June 30th, a $50.00 cancellation penalty will be automatically assessed to any cancelled reservation, charged by Connections Housing. This policy will be enforced until the hotel cancellation policy takes effect. The hotel policy is specific to each property and will be clearly noted on your individual reservation acknowledgement.
Minimum Night Stay
If your group, or individual reservation, is blocked at a hotel with a minimum night stay, all reservations at the property must meet, or exceed the minimum night requirement. If any reservation does not meet this requirement, Connections Housing reserves the right to relocate the reservation, or the entire block, to a hotel with no minimum night stay requirement.
Hotels requiring a minimum night stay will be clearly notated on the blocking site and the reservation site.
Connections Housing understands that the 2017 Youth Congress and Bible Quiz Tournament will be one of the largest in history. Block requests received will be compared to pick up history from the 2015 North American Youth Congress. Church groups seeking more than a 10% increase from 2015 will be contacted by Connections Housing to discuss your request prior to allocating and forwarding a confirmed hotel selection. Thank you again for your planned attendance and we look forward to seeing you in Indy!
Please be aware, you will be required to provide your Block Confirmation Number, Reservation Acknowledgement Number, or Exemption Number when registration opens for the 2017 North American Youth Congress on March 1, 2017. This number will be assigned once one of the methods above has been completed.
Please note: North American Youth Congress hotels will not honor direct reservations.
Parking Map - Coming Soon
Click here for a map of NAYC parking locations.
For hotel reservation question please email here.