Thank you for your interest in #NAYC15! We have experienced an unprecedented response requesting hotel rooms. In the past 7 days 14,000 rooms nights have been requested. To put this in context, at this point in 2013 7,000 rooms had been requested. At this time there are no longer any downtown hotel rooms available within our block. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause your group. Please continue to book rooms through connections housing. If rooms become available due to cancellations groups will be moved into those downtown rooms.
The 2015 NAYC hotel reservations will be handled exclusively through Connections Housing, which will offer hotels in the Oklahoma City area at discounted rates exclusively for NAYC guests. Hotel reservations can be made starting January 1.
What if I book our rooms directly with hotels prior to January 1?
Reservations made directly with the Oklahoma City hotels prior to January 1st are subject to cancellation and rebooking will be required.
What are the rates for NAYC hotels?
For budgeting purposes, the negotiated 2015 NAYC hotel rates will range from $85 - $174/night plus tax.
Instructions for making a NAYC hotel reservation beginning January 1:
1) Click on the "Reserve Hotel" button.
2) Complete the online form with all required information. Note: this first step in the process is the opportunity to "block" rooms at your preferred hotel.
3) After selecting "submit" on the online form, you will immediately receive an email confirming that your "blocking" information has been received.
4) Requests will be reviewed by Connections Housing and approval letters detailing your confirmed block of rooms, along with "booking" instructions will be sent within 10-12 business days.
5) No calls will be accepted by Connections Housing, but if you have any questions, you may send an email.
6) As the event draws closer, Connections Housing will contact the group leader to finalize the booking process by requesting a rooming list with individual names and confirm the reservation dates. The rooming list deadline is June 1, 2015.